Health Care Administration Specialist II
Health Care Administration Specialist II maintains day to day administrative operation of quality assurance and coordination community-based healthcare programs, including social service programs that cover SNAP and behavioral health service via compliance with funding resource, collecting data, monitoring compliance of companies’ policies, procedures, protocols, implementing strategic initiatives and analyzing benchmark key performance indicators. Assist with implementing strategic initiatives and analyzing benchmark key performance indicators with the Quality Management Team. Healthcare specialist II are assigned programs, work on tasks that are aimed to develop the programs and that adheres to all regulations related to Joint Health Commission, Department of Public Health and the company’s internal procedures and explanation of growing strategic initiatives.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Assist with data collection to implement public health community-based programs
- Assist with healthcare promotions for community-based programs
- Assist with funding resources, contract management and finance department
- Assist with the development and coordination of specialty programs public health mandated trains
- Assist with maintaining and establishing standard for personnel practices including designing training materials for employee development, conducting training, enforcing state regulated personnel standards, and maintaining personnel files.
- Assist with reviewing accommodation requests from external stakeholders to communicate concerns to the governance board and ensure timely determinations.
- Assist with recruitment of new hires and program marketing as well as perform other related duties as directed by clinic programs quality assurance needs.
- Lead for addressing compliances from in training and development of direct care staff
- Lead for implementing internal and external policies and procedures for new programming within the company for accreditation
- Lead for maintaining data collection of patient demographic information and reporting to managers and governance board
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIOR:
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills and writing
- Ability to communicate effectively within a variety of situations and diverse stakeholder
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Organization skills
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Full -time Non-exempt/ Hourly: $22 – $25 per hour
- Productivity Bonuses available
- QSEHRA Health Reimbursement Plan, eligibility at 90 days of full-time employment (32 Hours a week)
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Time Off; accrual based, eligible at 120th day of full-time employment (32 Hours a week)
- 5 (40 Hours) Sick Days
- 2 Personal Days
- 5 (40 Hours) Vacation Days
- 401k available.
- Flexible Schedule
- Must be able to work up to 1-3 times a week from 111:30am to 8:15pm and some Saturdays.
- Educational Stipends with partnering colleges available
Location: Randolph, Braintree, MA
Job Type: Full-time
Program: Administrative Offices
Department: Quality Assurance Offices
Must have a minimum work on a certification or a bachelor’s degree in business, Health Service Administration, Public Health, Macro Social work (including, but not restricted) Minimum 1+ years of recent, previous Administrative support experience. This position is a sole contributor to provide administrative support to operations in Massachusetts.
- Must be culturally and linguistically competent, bilingual a plus; Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, French, Spanish, Chinese or Vietnamese.
- Must have a current valid US-issued driver’s license, and ability to provide a registered and insured automobile for work-related purposes