The Recruiter provides and assists with marketing plans and initiatives, developing a community-corporate partnership, day-to-day human resources support, with a primary focus on recruiting healthcare professionals in a fast-paced environment. In partnership with the Corporate HR Department, along with supporting and developing proactive recruiting strategies, the Recruiter will be responsible for on-boarding & off-boarding employees, assisting with new hire orientation, and acting as the HR point person for the MA, NC, and FL office. Using digital and web-based tools drives candidates to be screened, hires and retains qualified healthcare professionals to meet the company’s needs in Massachusetts, North Carolina, and Florida. The Recruiter develops relationships with consultants, clients, patients and referral sources to determine open needs, successful placements, and identifies additional business opportunities. Recruiters are responsible for building a network of qualified candidates. They are also expected to share best practices and maintain and develop relationships within the industry to foster stronger business relations. Recruiters are expected to be knowledgeable of industry trends.
Must have a current valid US-issued driver’s license, and ability to provide a registered and insured automobile for work-related purposes.
Must be Cultural and Linguistic competent, Bilingual a plus; Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Cambodian
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Assists with recruiting and finding board members, direct care staff and administrative staff from the community based on the company’s needs and developing a relationship with the community
- Develops and executes recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and hire quality and qualified healthcare professionals who meet the required credentials, qualifications for hiring
- Attends stakeholder’s events via career fairs, open houses, and other functions as required to aid the location in their recruitment efforts.
- Utilizes the Company’s Digital Web-based Tool and various other recruitment tools, and methods to attract a pool of qualified and diverse candidates
- Matches evaluate and connects Stakeholder in MA, TX, NC, FL that have candidates with skills and credentials to program needs through and Company’s Digital Web-based Tool for screening and interviewing
- Maintains regular contact and develops relationships with stakeholders/ college universities, professional healthcare boards, and other sources to identify current staffing needs and requirements, projected openings, and potential new business opportunities
- Builds and cultivates relationships with stakeholders to gain and develop business leads to increase marketing of the company
- Conduct full-cycle recruiting functions including posting positions, phone screening, on-site interviews, scheduling interviews, managing the candidate workflow, updating reports to give CEO.
- Partner with the Contract and Finance Department on the identification and development of current and future hiring initiatives and recruiting strategies for job openings in order to establish a robust network of candidates.
- Ensure consistent interpretation, application, and support of HR policies by effective communication, advice, and direction to the Company’s Digital Web-based Tool.
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIOR:
- Must have excellent strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed
- Demonstrate an ability to work within a team and to work independently
- Must have a home office (computer, fax machine, email address and cell phone)
- Some weekend and evening work will be required
- Demonstrated creative results in sourcing candidates for hard-to-fill
- Sound knowledge and experience of HR and talent acquisition best practices
- Strong follow-up, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate agility in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills at all levels of the organization as well as with external client
- Proven track record of success in recruitment
- Excellent organizational and highly effective interpersonal skills required
Location: Randolph, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full-time
Age group: All ages
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a specialization in human resources, Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing (including, but not restricted)
- Minimum two years of recruitment, staffing experience in healthcare or related field preferred and ability to use up-to-date recruitment techniques.
- Knowledge and advanced skills in Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Indeed and other Job boards