The Human Resources Assistant, under supervision, performs a variety of tasks in the human resources department including the receipt, distribution, and processing of personnel documents, maintaining personnel files, tracking employee compliance with supervision and training requirements, filing periodic training reports, and collecting data to report to managers. The Assistant is responsible for general operational duties and administration for the company’s human resources needs. Will assist with a variety of general administrative duties including maintaining social media, assisting with recruiting and marketing, credentialing possible new hirers and re-credentialing current staff, new hire orientation, and additional duties as needed for the day to day operation of the Human Resources Department and to provide support to the manager in the Human Resource Department. Must be a team player and able to work independently.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Screen candidates using Company’s Digital Web-based Tool to hire quality and qualified healthcare professionals who meet the required credentials, qualifications for hiring
- Attend stakeholders’ events via career fairs, open houses, and other functions as required to aid the location in their recruitment efforts.
- Assist with onboarding and implementation of new staff schedules with department needs
- Assist and coordinate current staff in acquiring and managing work schedules and training to ensure that staff and potential candidates have skills and credentials for program needs
- Assist in assessing candidates, hiring, interviewing, and recruiting staff
- Coordinate onboarding and in-services training for new staff in the program and keep detailed records for quality assurance documentation
- Serve as a resource for personnel information management and organizational climate management
- Assist with any grievances and enforcement of company policies and procedures, including following all policies manuals, personnel, and company’s needs
- Respond to employment verifications CORI and SORI background checks, coordinate all staff files, and makes sure they are complete
- Assist with implementation of the remote electronic system and on-boarding of new staff
- Maintain day compliance of program licenses and certifying quality assurance documentation for renewal
- Keep clinic in compliance with requirements of the site-review process including, but not limited to, being able to demonstrate age- and population-appropriate activities, specialty population units/programs
- Collect data on employees and assist with analyzing data
- Perform other duties as required
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIOR:
- Must have strong computer skills and administrative leadership experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Must be professional, independent, self-driven, and have excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual skills are preferred: Haitian Creole, Chinese, Vietnamese or Spanish
Maintenance & Quality Improvement:
- Must follow policies, procedures, and protocols with hiring and with terminations
- Implementing and providing training on HR policies
- Assist with recruiting new hiring, implementing web-based tools
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- $18 to $22 per hour
- Paid Federal holidays
- QSEHRA Health Reimbursement Plan, eligibility at 90 days of full-time employment (32 Hours a week)
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Time Off; accrual based, eligible at 120th day of full-time employment (32 Hours a week)
- 5 (40 Hours) Sick Days
- 2 Personal Days
- 5 (40 Hours) Vacation Days
- 401k available.
- Flexible Schedule
- Must be willing to be on call weekdays and weekends over phone
- Must be willing to work late afternoons and evenings, until 8:15pm 1-3 times a week.
- Educational Stipends with partnering colleges available
Location: Randolph (Southeast Region), MA
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources Offices
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AND EXPERIENCE:
Preferred Degree: BA OR BS in Healthcare Administration, Human Resources, and experience with Healthcare Administration. Having both would be helpful.
Minimum 2+ years of recent, previous Administrative support experience.
Must be culturally and linguistically competent, bilingual a plus; Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Cambodian