In Home Community Case Management Certifications
Our In Home Community Case Management Certifications program develops direct practice and administrative Care of patients and soft, hard and advance level skills that are essential in Home-based Healthcare/ Medical Home. The Healthcare industry has a is high demand training that develop community health professionals to deliver services to patients in the community. Students interested in advancing into Nursing, Social Work, Mental health, Psychology with a Public health, healthcare Administration, or Healthcare management focus College Credits and Degrees maybe interested. Our students find careers in community-based government organizations, hospitals, long-term care facilities, mental health facilities, clinics working in the community.
Distance Learning Available Online
This is distance learning online advanced training series that is required for Professional Board Certifications Continued Educations Credits for Social Work, Mental health, Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis, Nursing Professionals Already Licensed. No direct classroom instruction and exertional direct practice-based skills is needed to receive Continued Educations Credits for already Licensed Professional.
Non-degree students and or students seeking certificate are required to complete Direct Practice Fieldwork within a healthcare or human services organization that within a Public Health Community Agency, Community Clinic and Human Services Community Agency. Distance learning within our online curriculums and exertional direct practice-based skills are developed within the Qualified Health and Human Services Organization.
Examples of the online training modules include:
- Community Healthcare and Social Services
- Life Span Human Behaviors
- Clinical Interventions and learning styles
Training Outline and Requirements
- Training start date: When you start watching the first training video
- Training end date: When you complete the last training test
- Student must complete all within 60 days before moving to second part
- Second part of the training within a 10 hours of classroom instruction with a Qualified Assessor /Career Mentoring Advisors to identify a Qualified Health and Human Services Organization to Direct Practice Fieldwork
- Third part: Students who complete modules within 60 days can start Direct Practice Fieldwork approved by Qualified Assessor /Career Mentoring Advisors. Third part starts after 10 hours is completed in Internship field base practice Face to face and with patients 300 hours 10 to 20 hours weekly. Qualified Assessor and Qualified Health and Human Services Organization field advisors agree on hours completed.
If completing Direct Practice Field Work within our Clinic Community Based Programs, employment is not a guaranteed at within our Clinics Programs, but if position is open and students show alignment with the values of our mission, we present this opportunity to our students if available. We encourage students to seek continued learning within many settings and continued higher education to advance in the healthcare field.