In Home Therapy Clinician and Family Therapist
In-home Therapy Clinician works as a family therapist delivered in the home and community with both parent/ caregiver and children/ adolescents within a team. Providing on going assessment Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Skills within a Family stabilization, care coordination and collaboration, conflict resolution, cultural, linguistic competence and patient center strength based practices. Conducts risk management and safety planning. This also includes School providers and State Agency Staff with patients consent – staff from the Department of Children and Families, Department of Developmental Services, Department of Mental Health, Department of Public Health, Department of Transitional Assistance, Department of Youth Services, the Commission for the Blind, Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Intake assessment, treatment plans, CANS medical necessity admission criteria, and enrollment packets are complete for the patient to be enrolled into program services
- Must understand the medical necessity and be able to diagnose and assess patients participating in program services.
- Must be able to complete assessment, treatment plan, and progress note in accordance to a policy that meets the professional standards and timeframe and interdisciplinary and/or care review meetings for a plan of care
- Completes all documentation needed and develops clearly defined interventions and measurable goals and outcomes that are consistent by a policy that meets the professional standards,
- Conducts home visit to enroll patients into the program and for quality assurance compliance as needed.
- Collaboration with Billing Department and obtain authorization for program services
- Refer to other programs services when needed internal and external
- Reviews all documentation for ongoing programs admission criteria and auditing
- Collaboration with care coordinator via collard contact (via phone, attendance at IEP meetings, hospital discharge meetings, Care Planning Team (CPT) meetings for youth enrolled in ICC services)
- Utilize comprehensive, home-based behavioral health assessment inclusive of the CANS, with fidelity regarding process notes, treatment plans and assessments and discharge plan
- Coaching in support of decision-making in both crisis and non-crisis situations
- Will be trained in DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) treatment methods
- 24/7 phone response via phone
- Pass CORI & SORI
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIOR:
- Ability to communicate effectively in a community-based environment
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must possess knowledge of child development; including physical, mental, emotional
- Must have Clinical and Psychiatric Expertise; must have Cultural and Linguistic Competence;
- Must be computer literate. The detail and organizational skills critical;
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills willing to work directly with patients and clients
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Location: Randolph, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full-time
Program: In-Home Therapy
Age group: All ages
Macro and Clinical Master’s Level Licensed Psych Nursing, Mental Health or Occupational Therapist preferred with at least three (3) years’ experience working with the youth and families, elderly, intellectually disabled, or developmentally disabled population, with two (2) years’ in an administrative or supervisory role overseeing and understanding level of care or (3) years in a supervisory capacity.
Must be license eligible and preferred clinicians to have the following minimum qualifications & Education:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT)
- Master’s degree in the mental health field (including, but not restricted to, counseling, family therapy, psychology, etc.) from an accredited college or university.
- Candidate must be currently licensed or license eligible in either State of Massachusetts, North Carolina or Florida.
- Must be Culturally and Linguistically competent, bilingual a plus; Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, Spanish, Cantonese, Cambodian, or Vietnamese.
Apply for this job on Indeed In Home Therapy Clinician and Family Therapist