Human Resources Assistant
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Screen candidates using Company’s Digital Web-based Tool to hire quality and qualified healthcare professionals who meet the required credentials, qualifications for hiring
- Attends stakeholders’ events via career fairs, open houses, and other functions as required to aid the location in their recruitment efforts.
- Assist with on boarding , implementing new staff schedule with department needs
- Assist and coordinate current staff to acquire and manage work schedules and training that have candidates with skills and credentials to program needs through
- Assist in assessing a candidate, hiring, interviewing and recruiting staff
- Coordinates on boarding and in services training regarding staff assigned to work in the program and kept detail records for quality assurance documentation
- Will serve as a resource for personnel information management, organizational climate management, assist with a grievance, and enforcement of company policies and procedures including all policies manuals, personnel and company’s needs
- Response to employment verification CORI and SORI background checks coordinates all staff files and makes sure they are completed.
- Assist with implementation of the remote electronic system and on-boarding new staff and systems to scale company using.
- Maintains day compliance of programs license and certifying quality assurance documentation for renewal
- Keeping clinic complying with requirements of the site-review process including, but not limited to, being able to demonstrate age- and population-appropriate activities, specialty population units/programs
- Collects data on employees and assist with analyzing data
- Perform other duties as required.
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIOR:
- Must have strong Computer and administrative leadership experience
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Professional, independent, self-driven, and excellent critical think skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual skills are preferred; French Creole, Chinese, Vietnamese or Spanish
Maintenance & Quality Improvement:
- Must follow policies, Procedures and protocols with hiring and with terminations
- Implementing and training on HR policies
- Assist with recruiting new hiring, implementing web-based tools
Location: Randolph, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full-time
Age group: All ages
Preferred Degree BA OR BS in Healthcare Administration, Human Resources, and experience with Healthcare Administration experience, with both would be helpful. Minimum 2+ years of recent, previous Administrative support experience.
Must have Cultural and Linguistic competence, Bilingual a plus; Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, Spanish, Vietnamese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Cambodian.
Apply for this job on Indeed Human Resources Assistant