Accreditation and Curriculum Coordinator
Oversees educational accreditation and curriculum design by creating, implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, protocols, monitoring administrative, coordination of a program and its activities for Strategic Planning. Assist with finding funding opportunities and compliance with funders. Ensuring the implementation of policies and practices. Maintains and monitors the program via assisting with obtaining educational accreditation and curriculum design that meets accreditation standard and guidelines. Also assist with marketing the program, recruiting students and faculty for each program curriculum to ensure classes are ongoing and filled. Analysis of educational needs and works with the department curriculum coordinator to determine instructional needs, direct and shape the curricula and teaching. Leads educational committees and advisory groups within the community to come up with the most appropriate curricula to meet the needs of their students. Assist with specific recruitment, marketing, and community partnerships need to be developed. Will monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness; Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, and/or consultation with leaders, instructors or staff.
Location: Randolph, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full-time
Age group: All ages
Required: Master’s degree in, Adult Education, Curriculum Instruction or closely related field
- Must have experience in education, curriculum and instruction, teaching curriculum design, instructional theory, and collecting and analyzing
- Must have instructional coordinators and curriculum experience professionals must have several years of teaching experience.
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers (LICSW)
- Master’s degree or higher in social work from an accredited college or university
- Professional Vocational Technical Administrator license:
- Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (MTEL) Licensure of Adult Basic Education Teachers or Guidance Counselors requirements only
- Must have a current valid US-issued driver’s license, and ability to provide a registered and insured automobile for work-related purposes.
- Must be Cultural and Linguistic competent, Bilingual a plus; Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, or Cambodian