Health Care Administration Specialist II
Maintain day to day administrative operation of quality assurance and coordination community-based healthcare programs, via compliance with funding resource, collecting data, monitoring compliance of companies’ policies, procedures, protocols, implementing strategic initiatives and analyzing benchmark key performance indicators. Healthcare specialist II are assigned programs, work on the task that are aimed to develop the programs and that adheres to all regulations related to Joint Health Commission, Department of Public Health and the company’s internal procedures and explanation of growing strategic initiatives.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Assist with data collection to implement public health community-based programs
- Assist with healthcare promotions for community-based programs
- Assist with funding resources, contract management and finance department
- Assist with the development and coordination of speciality programs public health mandated trains
- Assist with maintains and established standard for personnel practices including designing training materials for employee development, conducting training, enforcing state regulated personnel standards, and maintaining personnel files.
- Assisting with the development of program speciality manuals and curriculums
- Assist with promoting programs services and implement communication with organizational leaders, including designing presentations, organizing stakeholder and management meetings, and presenting reports to the Chief Executive Officer & Broad members.
- Assist with reviewing accommodation requests from external stakeholders to communicate concerns to the governance board and ensure timely determinations.
- Assist with the recruitment of new hires and program marketing as well as perform other related duties as directed by clinic programs quality assurance needs.
- Lead for addressing compliances from the external stakeholder, including patients
- Lead for monitor and implement internal compliance
- Lead for implementing internal and external policies and procedures for new programming within the company for accreditation
- Lead for attends meeting to present and promote to community providers in the community
- Lead for maintaining data collection of patient demographic information and reporting to managers and governance board
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIOR:
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills and writing
- Ability to communicate effectively within a variety of situations and diverse stakeholder
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Organization skills
Location: Randolph, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full-time
Age group: All ages
Must have a minimum work on a certification or a bachelor’s degree in business, Health Service Administration, Public Health, Macro Social work (including, but not restricted) Minimum 1+ years of recent, previous Administrative support experience. This position is a sole contributor to provide administrates support to operations in Massachusetts.
- Must be Cultural and Linguistic competent, bilingual a plus; Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, French, Spanish, Chinese or Vietnamese.
- Must have a current valid US-issued driver’s license, and ability to provide a registered and insured automobile for work-related purposes