Contract & Finance Development Manager
Contract and Finance development manager oversees the companies’ strategic initiatives and Key Performance Indicators. Seeks out developments for funding resources, assisting in the development standard operational procedure of department growth, new programs and implementation of Strategic Initiatives and Key Performance Indicators to increase revenue. Responsible for daily operations of financial management of current and new programs and current Clinic programs. Ability to research financial resources and funding resources for explanation of growing Strategic Initiatives. Acts as Director and project manager provides administrative oversight of implementation of programs and Key Performance Indicators. Responsible for building a network of stakeholders to support Strategic Initiatives. Maintain and develop relationships within the industry to foster stronger business relations and expected to be knowledgeable of industry trends.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Oversee companies Strategic Initiatives and Key Performance Indicators in program development and implementation. Manager for implementation of behavioral health programs, educational programs and assistance with operational quality assurance and for all programs
- Acts as a contract manager regarding current and potential contracts for funding
- Develops community partnerships and linkages companies’ strategic initiatives to access funding
- Assist in implementation of new programs and developing operational and quality assurance all programs related to funding resources.
- Project manager for Strategic Initiatives and developing funding resources
- Monitor and establish a standard for new programs including program development for service in the community
- Assist with researching and implementing funding sources for all programs
- Assist with completing grants, RFR, RFP to build new programs within companies Strategic Initiatives
- Assist with applying for funding resource across all programs
- Will promote programs services and implement communication programs with organizational leaders, including designing presentations, organizing stakeholder and management meetings, and presenting reports to the Chief Executive Officer & Broad members.
- Creates reports regarding patient and student demographic for funding and maintenance & quality improvement
- Implementing internal and external policies and procedures for new programming and funding opportunities
- Act as the point of contact between the Chief Executives Director and internal/external personnel
- Attend meetings in and out of state to facilitate Strategic Initiatives to expand programs
- Attends required professional, community-based meetings in and out of state
- Develops Community Partnership to expand resources to stakeholder and build collaborations
- Build relationships with funders, vendors and fully develops contracted funding
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIOR:
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills willing to work directly with patients and clients
- Ability to communicate effectively within a variety of situations and diverse populations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and critical thinking skills
- Quick leader
- Excellent Researcher
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- $51,000 – 63,000 annually, depending on experience
- Education Reimbursement Stipend towards master’s degree in counseling, Psychology, Social Work or Education with a concentration in concentration in Applied Behavior Analyst
- QSEHRA Health Reimbursement Plan, eligibility at 90 days of full-time employment (32 Hours a week)
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Time Off; accrual based, eligible at 120th day of full-time employment (32 Hours a week)
- 5 (40 Hours) Sick Days
- 2 Personal Days
- 5 (40 Hours) Vacation Days
- 401k available.
- Flexible Schedule
- Must be willing to be on call weekdays and weekends over phone
- Must be willing to work late afternoons and evenings, until 8:15pm 1-3 times a week.
- Offers to select staff HB1 Visa sponsorship after 1 year internship and 365 day of employment after internship with excellent work history and evaluation
Location: Randolph (Southeast Region), Braintree, MA
Job Type: Full-time
Program: Administrative Offices
Department: Quality Assurance and Program Development Offices
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a minimum work on a certification or a master’s degree in macro social work, finance business, Health Service Administration, Public Health Administration, Business Administration and/or Leadership, Macro Social work (including, but not restricted)
- Minimum 1+ years of recent, previous Administrative experience. This position is a sole contributor to provide administrative support to operations, community relations, community development of programs, training development of community-based programs.
- Must have a current valid US-issued driver’s license, and ability to provide a registered and insured automobile for work-related purposes.
- Bilingual a plus; Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, Spanish, Vietnamese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Cambodian