Health and Human Service Recruiter
The Health and Human Service Recruiter leads recruitment of health and human services professionals within the Human Resource Department, supports, develops and executes strategies that are intended for recruitment of Boston Community Technical School Staff, Healthcare programs and departments staff. Oversee All Recruiter and Human Resource Assistant regarding accreditation and credentials of new hires and maintain compliance with the requirements of personnel files using the digital platform. Forms relationships with various stakeholders from the community, colleges, and universities, adult learning centers, high schools, vocational High schools, generate business partnership opportunities for recruitment and training. Oversee the practical implementation of unique, targeted strategies that help get maximum return from various recruitment campaigns. Implements strategic growth initiative by working closely with administrative leadership to identify, recruit and employ only the highest quality Behavioral Healthcare clinicians, physicians and physician assistants. The department works with internal and external customers to ensure a smooth and effective recruitment process.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Lead in strategy development and execution support for the company’s developing innovative recruitment strategies, building healthy pipelines and talent pools, and streamlining processes and creating efficiencies to improve ongoing work
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction, establishing recruitment objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Oversee accreditation and credentials of new hires and maintain compliance with the requirements of personnel files us digital platform
- Oversee all Recruiters and or Human Resource Assistant to ensure management of recruitment websites and digital platforms
- Collaborate with leadership on recruitment strategies to develop talent pipeline for training and hiring
- Manages and directs Human resources Assistant
- Plan, develop, implement, and coordinate comprehensive communication for recruitment
- Maintain current knowledge of recruitment trends and networks’ best practices, policies, and processes.
- Create, develop and carry-out recruitment to be updated and implemented annually
- Cultivate new recruitment partnerships
- Plan and implement a capital campaign for recruitment
- Set recruitment campaign goals, regularly evaluate success, and adjust tactics as needed.
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIOR:
- Ability to communicate effectively in a community-based environment
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills.
- Proven relationships with business contacts that have delivered demonstrable results
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written), a strong sense of quality and a creative mind set.
- Excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- $49,000 – $57,000 depending on experience
- QSEHRA Health Reimbursement Plan
- Eligible upon 90th day of full-time (32-40 hours a week) employment
- 401 K Plan
- Federal Holidays Paid
- PTO – Accrual based, eligible upon hire; Able to use on 120th day of full-time (32-40 hours a week) employment
- 2 Personal Days
- 1 week (40 hours) of vacation time.
- 5 Sick Days
- Flexible Schedule
- *Must however be willing to work some late afternoons and evenings until 8:15pm, and some weekends.
- Dependent Care/ Child Care FSA available
- Education stipends with partnering colleges available after one year of employment.
- Offers to select staff HB1 Visa sponsorship after 1-year internship and 356 day of employment after internship with excellent work history and evaluation
Location: Randolph (Southeast Region), Braintree, MA
Job Type: Full-time
Program: Administrative Offices
Department: Human Resources Offices
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors ’s degree in marketing, business administration, Healthcare administration, communications or Human Services with a proven record of progressive leadership experience. Minimum 5+ years of experience recruiting administrative, Health and Human Service operations, and Human resources professionals.
- Must understand the organizational value of direct hires and recruiting agencies
- Must be a continuous learner, self-starter, and confident in their recruitment abilities
- Must be self-reflective, open to feedback, and able to speak transparently in order to achieve buy-in
- Must have advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook. and Google Suite.
- Must be able to manage confidential and sensitive information
- Must have reliable vehicle to travel to multiple sites, career and college fairs, and community engagement events
- Must be able to occasionally work late and/or long hours in order to attend events and/or meet other recruitment needs
- Must be able to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Must be able to manage and direct staff
- Must have Cultural and Linguistic competence, Bilingual a plus; Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Cambodian