Human Resources Specialist
The HR Specialist is responsible for human resources operations. Assists with developing and implementing personnel procedures. Maintains and updates confidential employee files. Responsible for full cycle recruitment activities conducts new employee orientation, and assists in coordinating training, employee services, and health promotion activities. Ensures compliance with mandated local, state and federal regulations. Foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Oversee employee relations, training, and development and implement a recruiting strategy and screen prospective candidates with the goal of developing Lamour’s corporate social responsibility objectives by enhancing employee engagement and awareness of the organization’s value and mission.
- Will develop and establish standard personnel practices including designing training materials for employee development and assistant with each program services conducting training, enforcing state regulated personnel standards, and maintaining personnel files.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, ccounselling and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Will serve as a resource for personnel information management, organizational climate management, grievance handling, and enforcement of company policies and procedures including all policies manuals, HR Handbook & Operational Handbook, create proper documentation relating patients, personnel and company needs.
- To recruit personnel, will develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to enhance Lamour’s local and regional visibility. Will promote Lamour’s programs and services and implement communication programs with organizational leaders, including designing presentations, organizing stakeholder and management meetings, and presenting reports to the Chief Executive Officer & Broad members.
- Will review accommodation requests from patients, personnel and external stakeholders to communicate concerns to the governance board and ensure timely determinations.
- Will complete task for development of Business Partnerships, Human Resources Management, Marketing for Program Services & Recruitment and Office Operational task.
- Will assist with administering payroll and benefits for company and staff
- Responses to auditing and tracking and identify potential staff for Hiring & Credentialing employee verifications CORI, and SORI background checks, coordinating all staff files and making sure personnel files comply with policies and procedures.
- Coordinates Company flu shots and TB testing.
- Prepares contracts for hiring new staff and terminates contracts, HR functional areas and utilizes the EMR system to its fullest potential.
Minimum Job Requirements Quality Assurance Management of Outcomes duties include:
- Developing Human Resources training and implementation of Policy and Procedure.
- Complying with clinic contract and regulations, licensing and accreditation, requirements, and federal and state affirmative action requirements personnel files.
- Conforming to all applicable licensing, certification, or other professional standards as set forth for the clinic and federal laws and regulations on personnel files.
- Working a system of Lamour Strategic plan for increasing staff accountability.
- Develop and implement a performance management system that includes a thorough understanding of goals and expectations for by Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for each employee.
- Provide necessary information & resources to meet the business goals measured by Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Develop systems and procedures to hire providers with “Lamour” mindset
- Recruitment Strategy to hire linguistically and multi-cultural diverse
- Schedule in-house of training for old and new staff personnel, quality control, evaluation components and general professional development of all departments;
- Keeping clinic complying with requirements of the site-review process including, but not limited to, being able to demonstrate age- and population-appropriate activities, specialty population units/programs
- Overseeing recruiting new hiring, terminations, and benefit processes
- Perform other duties as required.
- Ability to influence others and serve as a role model
- Strong communications skills (formal and informal, written and verbal)
Location: Randolph, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full-time
Age group: All ages
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Corporate and Organizational Communication or satisfy the academic requirements for completed several courses relevant to human resources management, including Negotiation, Mediation and Facilitation, Strategic Recruiting and Training, Personal and Career Development, and Creating a High-Performance Organization.
- Minimum 3+ years of recent, previous Administrative support experience.
- This position is a sole contributor helping in all areas of Business, Healthcare and Human Resources.
- Must have Cultural and Linguistic competence, Bilingual a plus; Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, Spanish, Vietnamese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Cambodian