Registration and Enrollment Coordinator
Registration and Enrollment Coordinator
LAMOUR Clinic and LAMOUR Community Health Institute were developed to provide an essential link between the community, the health care and human services system. Our staff is multicultural healthcare providers that speak and understand the cultural needs of the community. Our specialty is using a blend of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), integrated into our behavioral health program services that meet the needs of children, adolescents, families, and adults.
We are a Multi-Services Community Based Agency that is committed to advocating for and providing community-based, culturally competent, and comprehensive programming services. We have a responsibility to the communities we serve and to the staff we employ to help them develop their potential.
Main office in Randolph, Massachusetts with satellite locations in and Northeast of Massachusetts. Administrative staff can be designated to work at any of our office sites within the regions we cover based on positions that are available and travel will be required at times.
The Registration and Enrollment Coordinator is overseen by the Registration and Enrollment Supervisor and oversees the practice case management. This position will require scheduling and confirming patient appointments using appropriate information systems and entering data into the system. Will support obtaining authorizations and utilization authorization reports of systems, including eligibility electrically system. Will maintain calendars – facilitating scheduling and monitoring all completed documentation, overseeing scanning/maintenance of electronic records systems, and preparing and organizing records. In addition, will engage with other departments to coordinate services as needed, obtain documentation to meet compliance measures, and obtain and maintain authorization approvals for payment.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Maintain and tracks all Intake Registration and Admission Documentation
- Provide customer service to patient’s in Registration, enrollment, and Admission
- Providers outreach marketing and tracking via calling email participates and vendors
- Obtain authorizations for billing and maintain authorizations
- Complete applications for criteria for verify eligibility for all programs
- Properly track and follow up with staff documentation.
- Distribute all finalized documentation to appropriate staff File documents
- Maintain accurate records of all completed billing documentation
- Coordinate calendar and schedules including coordinate calendars for several managers Perform
- account representative customer services
- Enter all review results in appropriate data systems
- Document all review findings in the designated review database
- Creating correspondences and communications required by the contract, including denial letters to providers and participates
- Handle the main telephone line for applications and enrollment
- Create reports reflecting the start and end date of services and keep track of applications and enrollment
- Data entry and organize computer-based information applications and enrollment
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Other duties as assigned by department manager
- Follow HIPAA guidelines for the management of privacy and confidentiality
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIOR:
- Must have strong writing and communication customer service
- Experience in web-based application and computers
- Advance computer and understands website
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Appreciation of cultural diversity and sensitivity towards target population
- Must work closely with all departments within the organization to ensure appropriate patient outcomes and resource utilization.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- $20 to $23 per hour depending on experience
- Paid Federal holidays
- QSEHRA Health Reimbursement Plan, eligibility at 90 days of full-time employment (32 Hours a week)
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Time Off; accrual based, eligible at 120th day of full-time employment (32 Hours a week)
- 5 (40 Hours) Sick Days
- 2 Personal Days
- 5 (40 Hours) Vacation Days
- 401k available.
- Flexible Schedule
- Must be willing to be on call weekdays and weekends over phone
- Must be willing to work late afternoons and evenings, until 8:15pm 1-3 times a week.
- Educational Stipends with partnering colleges available
Location: Randolph, Medford, Dorchester, MA
Job Type: Full-time
Program: Intake Department
Department: Direct Care Programs
Age group: All ages
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AND EXPERIENCE:
- Required to have a minimum 1+ years of work experience an bachelor’s degree in Social Work (preferred) or Public Health, Counseling, Psychology within SNAP verification of eligibility, Insurance verification of eligibility, Student verification of eligibility for enrollment.
- Enrollment of patients into Clinic Programs
- Enrollment of Students into Training Programs
- Enrollment of participates for SNAP benefits
- Minimum 1+ years of recent, previous Administrative support experience and customer service.
- This position is a sole contributor to provide customer service patient enrollment and tracking, obtaining and tracking authorizations, record auditing and support enrollment.
- Must be Culturally and Linguistically competent, Bilingual a plus; Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Cambodian