In-Home Applied Behavior Analysis Program Coordinator
Practice Manager for In-Home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program services provided in Massachusetts, North Carolina or Florida. Services patients with Autism Spectrum diagnosis (DSM 5), an Autistic/Asperger’s /PDD, NOS and other behavioral health diagnoses as provided in Massachusetts, North Carolina or Florida. Provides administrative supervision on all cases and via data analysis of treatment outcomes of programs and auditing reviews. Maintains compliance with policies and procedures on record via audits, staff data collection, and keeping the program in compliance. Provides service coordination of assigned cases, including engaging parents and patients in the programs, home visits, crisis management, collateral contacts, and transition planning. Facilitates developmental assessments on all assigned cases and participates in assessments and treatment planning, including doing the written reports of such assessments for enrollment into the program. Will be supervised and take direction by the licensed master level clinician. This is performed by our outpatient mental health clinic program.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Provision of ongoing supervisor duties of staff and intern’s activities, ongoing ABA intervention for inpatient and outpatient, and coordination;
- Conducts home visit to enrol patients into the program and for quality assurance compliance as needed.
- Translates when needed to enrol patients into the program and for quality assurance compliance as needed.
- Providing weekly reports for enrollment of patients in the program; aligning with key performance indicators and quality assurance measures
- Reviewing patient ABA assessments, treatment plans, and ensuring enrollment packets are complete and all admission criteria for these services are met for all Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services and ongoing treatment
- Reviews all documentation for ongoing treatment
- Conducts Parent Training groups
- Must conduct trainings for new staff, interns, and attend meetings outside of the clinic,
- Predicts and plans for patient’s needs from program design and development;
- Utilizes pre-approved criteria and guidelines to validate medical necessity of continued stay in the program and appropriateness of treatment and discharge planning;
- Acts in conjunction with the appropriate manager(s) on a daily basis to assess the with a census of enrollment and for appropriate alternative healthcare service needs;
- Strives to maintain quality care while effectively utilizing resources;
- Identifies and reports any quality or utilization issues to the Clinical Program Director.
- Assist with training and hiring of new staff into a program
- Acts in conjunction with the clinical team related to discharge planning, special program care, experience in outpatient mental health, Wraparound services, and Community Support programming;
- Performs other duties as required.
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIOR:
- Experience in ABA treatment mental health, Wraparound services, and Community Support programming;
- Experience in quality improvement and planning;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects at one time;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Appreciation of cultural diversity and sensitivity towards the target population;
- Ability to provide services that deal with the individual’s broad spectrum of needs;
- Ability to provide services in an environment that involves multiple health care systems;
- Ability to interact with all relevant components of the health care system and community agencies
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week for a consultation on an as-needed
- Must have Clinical and Psychiatric Expertise;
- Must be Culturally and Linguistically Competent
- Must be able to understand adequate staff supervision; must be able to understand the medical necessity for the level of care and diagnosing.
- Must be able to work effectively with patients and families of all ages and cultural backgrounds.
- Possess working knowledge of factors impacting hospital clinical practice, including industry trends, reimbursement issues, standards of care, appropriate utilization of various levels/settings for health care, and treatment modalities.
Location: Randolph, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full-time
Program: Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) In-Home Programs
Age group: All ages
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AND EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred clinical experience as Master Social Work or in a mental health field or Special Education (including, but not restricted to, counseling, family therapy, social work, psychology, etc.) from an accredited college or university.
- Current eligibility for professional licensure in the State of MA required and be willing to be trained as an MA Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst and has obtained License Applied Behavior Analysis (LABA) MA Licensure, OR
- Currently holds Applied Behavior Analysis (BCBA) certification, or be eligible, OR
- Currently in a program eligible for Applied Behavior Analysis (BCBA) certification
- Candidate must be currently licensed or license eligible in the State of Massachusetts and or be willing to relocation to other sites in North Carolina or Florida
- Must be able to provide therapeutic intervention with children and their caregivers as needed on assigned cases.
- Must understand the medical necessity and be able to diagnose and assess clients. Under the direction of the Clinical Program Director, assist in planning and managing operations and staff within a specific program. Must have Administrative supervision experience and understand the application of healthcare practice management.
Candidate must be currently licensed or license eligible in either State of Massachusetts, North Carolina or Florida.
Must be culturally and linguistically competent, bilingual a plus; Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, Spanish, Cantonese, Cambodian or Vietnamese.