Healthcare Administration Specialist
Main office in Randolph, Massachusetts with satellite locations in Medford and Dorchester in Massachusetts. Administrative staff can be designated to work at any of our office sites within the regions we cover based on positions that are available and travel is required at times.
Directly works under CEO & President to create internal procedures and explanation of growing Strategic Initiatives. This position develops, maintain and implements strategic initiatives by managing projects, assisting with developing funding resource, developing company’s compliance measures to report to funding resource, analyzing data and methods, developing procedures for data collection, assisting with developing policies, procedures, protocols to implementing strategic initiatives and analyzing benchmark key performance indicators. Lead with implementing strategic initiatives and analyzing benchmark key performance indicators with Quality Management Team. Oversee Healthcare Specialist II and their assigned programs, monitor and assign tasks that are aimed to develop the programs and that adhere to all regulations related to the Joint Health Commission, Department of Public Health and the company’s internal procedures and strategic initiatives.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Serve as a project manager to implement public health community-based programs and strategic initiatives.
- Promote programs, implement communication with organizational leaders, including designing presentations, organizing stakeholder and management meetings, and presenting reports to the Chief Executive Officer & Board members
- Implementing internal and external policies and procedures for new programming within the company for accreditation
- Acts as the point of contact between the Chief Executives Director and internal/external personnel
- Assist with finding, applying and implementing grants, RFR, RFP, to fund specialty
- Assist in building external stakeholders and partnerships
- Review and analysis reports on patient demographic and implements maintenance & quality improvement methods
- Act as the point of contact in public relation representative of the company as directed by Chief Executives Director
- Maintain daily task, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders Chief Executives Director
- Oversee Healthcare Specialist II and assigned task to develop programs
- Lead for identifying stakeholder internal and external, as well as development of strategic partnerships
- Lead for monitor implement and improvement of public health community-based programs and strategic initiatives.
- Lead for implementing internal and external policies and procedures
- Lead for maintaining data collection of patient demographic information and reporting to mangers and governance board
KEY SKILLS & BEHAVIOR:
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills, writing
- Excellent data research and analyzing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively within a variety of situations and diverse populations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and organization
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- $44,000 – 49,000 annually depending on experience
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical & Dental after 120 day probationary period
- Flexible Schedule; on call weekdays and weekends over phone
- Offers to select staff HB1 Visa sponsorship after 1-year internship and 356 day of employment after internship with excellent work history and evaluation
Location: Randolph, MA
Job Type: Full-time
Program: Health Care Administration
Department: Quality Management
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AND EXPERIENCE:
Must have a certification or a master’s degree in business, Health Service Administration, Public Health, Macro Social work (including, but not restricted) Minimum 1+ years of recent, previous Administrative support experience. This position is a sole contributor to provide administrative support
Must be Culturally and Linguistically competent, bilingual a plus: Haitian Creole, Portuguese Creole, French, Spanish, Chinese or Vietnamese.